Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

I don't know when it happened

I don't know when it happened,
Yet I know it took place,
She took all the roles so wonderfully,
I am just praise and praise.


Step by step, by and by,
She rose to each occasion
Step by step, by and by,
Today I wonder how can it be

Today she is my love, my life
Every breath, I breathe is for her
I wonder when did it happen
I think the world calls, its love.

Dedicated to my turtle dove
Note: How a woman takes all the roles by an by is always worth all appreciation hat's off to them

Hello Reginold, a wonderful poem, very emotional and romantic, EDDIE,

Peninnah ng'ang'a Beautiful appreciation for the one you love and to the women at large! So many times we are taken for granted, so believe me when I say, your poem is an honour to my gender! Bless you Reginold

William Willis Hello Reginold, you seem in a great place with a superwoman. Respect her and watch the love bloom! Wm. Scotland 02/04/2015 3:24 AM

Samson Iyanda An amazing poem about love. Well penned sire. 5stars. Jide Cares

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...