Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

You shared your heart with me

You shared your heart with me,and
Told me, to be, very quiet,
How can I, hold such burden,
I find, the burden is not light.

Yet I'll share it, with Jesus,
For I know He cares,
When we can't share it with humans,
I share with one who cares.

Some burdens, only time can heal,
Some burdens, have to be endured,
Some burdens, are extremely heavy,
Some burdens, have really no cure.

Wear His yoke, for it is easy,
Bear His burden for it is light,
If you can't endure your burden,
Leave it at the cross of Christ .

Reginald Ajay Jacob

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...