Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Why am I suffering?, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Why do we suffer, why am I suffering?
I can't answer every question alas,
What I can't answer today,
I leave it to the lord.

Job was a man like us,
Yet he suffered as we all know,
Be patient in your suffering,
His love is all that I know.

We need to accept His will,
Each and every time,
As we follow our saviour,
His will is final every time.

I can only promise one thing,
He is by your side,
Cling to the rock of salvation,
Know for sure He is by your side.

Note:- The poem is written in answer to a question raised by someone who is very important to me. 
R. A. Jacob

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...