Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Thank you

Thank you, for adding grace after grace,
Thank you, for telling you are king,
Thank you, for protecting my life,
Thank you, that's why I can sing.

You will never fail me,
Of this, I am very sure,
I bow in humble adoration,
For your love for me is pure.

You intervene,in movement of time,
I can see your mighty hand,
Outstretched to protect me,
So what if non can understand.

They think it's a coincidence,
I see, the grace of my lord,
His protection will never fail me,
Even if it be a sword.
Note- Dedicated to God who saves me, in his presence I bow.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...