Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Right hand of lies

How difficult it must have been for you,
To endure that Judas by your side,
For you knew he will betray you,
Yet you kept him by your side.

Traitor, deceiver,back stabber,
By your side what a plight,
I see traitor,deceiver, besides me
I plead to you, oh Christ.

I can't bear their treachery,
You only can protect me this time,
Catapult of lies have been fired,
I cling to the cross of Christ.

Give wisdom to the world around me,
Let them distinguish truth and lies,
Let their plans perish in thin air,
As a causeless curse that flies.

R. A. Jacob © 7/Feb/19

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...