Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I am the resurrection and the life

I am the resurrection and the life,
He who believes in me,
Shall never die,
Though mortals all wit's may try.

Though Nero may burn you,
Pouring lark at the stakes,
Be faithful till death,
For Christ's sake,

Though they bomb you, right in the church,
Though they feed you, to hungry lions,
Though they burn you, in your van,
I am with you every now and then.

Daughter of Zion don't weep for me,
But cry for your son's and your child,
For if they do these things to a green tree,
What shall be done to the dry?

The door I have opened for you,
None can ever close,
Blessed are the saints, who died for me
Who for me death didst choose.

R. A. Jacob 
Note:- This poem holds the pain which you all have, as you see what happened today in Shri Lanka. I mean bombing at the three churches. I hope humanity will prevail

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...