Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Hold His hand

When you lack,a genuine friend,
Do not be dismayed,
You are one of the millions,
You are just like me today.

Yet there is a difference,
I am never alone,
I follow, the nail, pierced hands
Who my frustrations understands.

His friendship requires no prerequisites,
His love, is unconditional you know,
He will never fail you,
In His presence you will always glow.

Stop looking for human help,
It is cursed as I find,
You will land up in trouble,
If you follow the blind.

Cursed is the man,
Who trusteth in man,
I tell you it is a crime,
Leave your troubles to Christ.

He will step in by your side,
No better friend can you ever find,
Open your heart to the lord,
He will wash you and give you life.

R.A. Jacob © February/16

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...