Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Freedom needs lot of care

I call them traitor,
Those who install one party rule,
Those who rob their country of freedom,
Freedom, freedom to choose.

Jawahar you were true son of India,
You are our country's pride,
I can vouch for that,
For you stood for democracy so fine.

In the world were people,
Call Gandhi names,
I ask, what did you do, for your land,
If nothing, then at least, don't defame my land.

For I live in free country,
I breathe free air,
I wish, we all should, protect it,
For freedom, needs, lot's of care

R.A. Jacob © December /27/2018

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...