Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Suffocation is getting suffocated in me

Suffocation is getting suffocated in me,
It's not able to find a vent,
If this happens to suffocation,
I wonder where will it land.

In my loneliness why did you venture,
You who suffocate everyone,
Today you have found a match,
The one who has you undone.

Remain as my captive from now on,
Suffocated in the corner with hands tied,
You are one of my victims,
Who ventured in this land.

Note: The poem talks about a situation where the poet is in utter grief. This poem was written when I lost my job at Prabhu Dayal Public School.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...