Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Not so dirty

Not so dirty,

a poem by R.A. Jacob

Not so dirty
That His blood can't Cleanse,
Waiting on His mercies,
To save my fingers and hands.

In the hands of the Lord,
I put my crushed hand,
What medicines can not,
Christ, you can.

Guide the fingers of the doctor
Bless the servant's hand,
Let it be all whole,
Just as the other hand.

God of healing,
Heal my hands
He is not just my finger,
Heal my heart soul and mind.

Note:- This poem was written in all India medical hospital when I was to be operated. In reality it's my prayer in which I seek God's interference to heal me. He really has healed me and I thank him for it . It was written the day I met an accident and my hand got crushed between two buses.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...