Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2016

He made the shadow retreat

He made the shadow retreat,

a poem by R.A. Jacob

He made the shadow retreat,
I can see the same in my life
No shadow didst retreat
Yet He added years to my life.

Once again I thank Him
For intervening In my life
Proud of His protection
Proud of his gift called life

Every day is a celebration for me
I have tasted His protection every time
I can't say it was a coincidence
For such grace  is given to me every time

Thank God you have opened my eyes
I can see your hands every time
What a strong security that never fails
What a great protection that always prevails

Why did I write this poem? because God saved me from electrocution.


Note: The retreating shadow is mentioned in the Bible, a king was very sick he was about to die, a prophet came to him and said that you shall not die but Live. The king found it hard to believe this so he asked for a sign the prophet gave him the sign of shadow to retreat backwards which can never happen without divine intervention.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...