Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Mighty hands

How much hatred can you carry, 
Is it fit for human beings, 
When human favour ceases,
I plead to the Eternal one to intervene. 

When I see it's beyond human resources, 
When I see injustice is at its peak, 
When human wisdom fails to be, 
I interceed the eternal one to intervene

Blood always cries for justice, 
It cries up to the Lord of heaven and earth, 
Blood will seek for justice, 
And I tell you it's cries will be heard. 

God is not blind, nor is His staff weak, 
Justice will always prevail, 
When I fail to understand,
I leave it in His mighty hands. 


No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...