Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 1, 1992

Would you use this broken vessel?, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Would you use this broken vessel?
Creator of all that is sweet,
Why do you need this rejected?
When the best are there to heed.

I knew I was discarded,
Yet He calls me in his trust,
He could have the best in service,
Yet you choose the worst.

I am a sinner, who owes thee a lot,
I am the one, who ran away,
Yet, my lord, you are ready to hug,
The sinner that has lost its way.

You took my sins and purged me,
In the precious blood of your Son,
Though I was defeated,
Yet through your Son, I won.

1/August/1992

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...