Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Wait and see the deliverance of the lord, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Wait and see the deliverance of the lord
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Wait and see the deliverance of the  lord,

He parted the sea that they may cross,

All those persecutors who chase them,

In the waters were lost.


God of Jacob, I adore thee,

Forever thou art the same,

Delivering the people from distress,

Saving me from being in vain.


The providence of the widow,

lasted all through the famine,

In dilapidated  states of affairs 

You have the power to revive 


My providence has never filled me,

My provider always prevails,

Leading me through the valley,

Leading me through the plain.


He blessed and food multiply

Twelve baskets of loaves remained

Such are His many blessings,

My lord just blesses all my 

domain.

  • Note this poem was written when I had an insecure job that means I only had a temporary job. The poem shows the faith of poet in the midst of trying situations.


No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...