Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2020

The big question is, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

The big question is

 a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

The big question is,
Whose shield is better? and
I know it's certainly mine,
For it has the touch of the divine.

I may be a grasshopper,
In front of their devious plans,
Yet know it for certain,
I am in His hands.

He bled and died for me,
He bore insults and shame,
Can His protection fail,
No none can make such claims.

Let them try their arrows,
I will bow down in prayer,
My defence is invincible,
I am sure of His care.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...